Resolve the “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE” problem on the Google Chrome
Google Chrome is one of the best web browser preferred by the users holding many endless features. But, sometimes the occurrence of technical faults leads the users in long suffer. It is very common if you are facing this issue while using Google Chrome. This fault mainly generates when you are trying to log in the website. This glitch stops you or can say blocks you from reaching there. There are diversified reasons behind this fault and some of them are issues in computer, web server, internet connection or network settings. Fixing this above mentioned error is very easy as the only thing that the user needs to work on is to follow the below described steps.
1: solution: verifying the internet connection:
Before taking step ahead, the very first thing that you must think of is checking the network connection. Always start your process by clarifying that there is no fault in the established connection. Ensure that the system is connected properly to the internet and the network device like modem and router status is strong and good. If you come across any sort of issues then, you will at high risk on facing this error.
2: solution: clearing the browsing data:
This error may happen even with the presence of browsing data as these browsing data associated to the Google Chrome is the reason of many unexpected problems. Then the experts suggests that you need to clear the data stuck in the browser.
Follow the steps for clearing the browsing data:
- Tap the keys “Ctrl +Shift + Delete” together in Google Chrome
- In the next steps, you will come across a popping up window for data clearing
- Then, get ready to set time slot to the zone “from the very beginning till now”, select all the items listed there and then tap on the menu of clear.
- After the completion of the above step, the browsing data is cleared off and then further you can start with your browser.
- Then give a try to log in the web page and visualize if error is still there or not. If still it is present then, take step to move down to next step.
3: Solution: resetting the Network settings:
The other reason that can lead to the occurrence of this particular issue may be network setting. This fault may generate from the improper network setting or the computer’s DNS settings. Remember that you need to work command prompt.
- Take step to open the “Start” option and then type “cmd“.
- Further, Right click on the Command Prompt in result and then choose the “Run as administrator”.
- In the Command Prompt, enter the below described lines and then tap “Enter” key after each one:
- Ipconfig- release
- ipconfig – all
- ipconfig – flushdns
- ipconfig -renew
- netsh int ip set dns,
- netsh winsock reset,
- then “Reboot” your personalized computer and then open your Chrome.
These steps will surely help you in tackling your technical fault. For being more accurate you can take direct assistance form the technical engineers by contacting through Google Chrome Tech Support Phone Number USA or Google Chrome Customer Care Phone Number #1-877 885 4824.